Bombay Funkadelic presents…
Azaadi! End of Lockdown Party
SATURDAY 24TH JULY 2021
229 THE VENUE
229 Great Portland Street, London W1W 5PN
£20 At the door
£25 VIP with reserved table/seating
ABOUT THE PARTY
It’s time to come out of your shell and party once again. Join us for the first Bombay Funkadelic post lockdown Bollywood party back in central London.
Enjoy a night dancing to the latest Bollywood, Bhangra, Desi Beats and Party Anthems.
Music by London’s finest DJ Shai Guy and Doni Brasco. Joined by special guest DJ Chintu from India.
500+ capacity indoor live music venue with large dance floor and bar. Outdoor smoking area.
VIP tables for couples and groups of up to 6 guests.
Drinks packages and bottles menu available. Get in touch for details.
AGE: 18+. PHOTO ID ESSENTIAL
No entry without government recognised Photo ID, e.g. Drivers Licence, Passport, Biometric Permit.
– Santiser provided on entry and at other points around the venue.
– Temperature checks for all guests at entry.
– Guests permitted to wear masks inside the venue if they wish..
– Venue staff will be wearing masks and undertake Lateral Flow Test prior to the event..
– The venue has a good quality air ventilation system installed.
– Robust cleaning regime will be in place, with staff regularly cleaning and sanitising washrooms facilities and all touchpoints.
COVID-19 CANCELATION POLICY
In the case of the UK Government Covid-19 guidelines changing and lockdown extended past July 19th 2021, the event will be rescheduled to a later date. All ticket holders in this scenario would be offered a refund (face value of ticket) or the option to have their tickets transferred to another Bombay Funkadelic party in 2021.
07811 186 139
Facebook / Instagram / YouTube: @bombayfunkadelic